Thursday, January 1, 2015

IVF Shot #3

Today starts a new year and new beginnings. 2014 was a year of ups and downs but we've grown so much as a couple. When you go through tough times it can take a toll on any relationship but I really have to say that we've grown so much. My husband is my number one fan. He continues to push me through my rough times. Today was a good day but I was emotional. Its crazy how all the hormones can make you either pissed really easy or cry over nothing. I had a little bit of both today. I owe so much to my husband after all that he has had to go through. He never complains and is always by my side. We had a simple night of celebrating New Years and we were asleep by 11pm. Ha! My husband heard fireworks go off around midnight and woke me up for our new years kiss. I love our simple life and wouldn't trade it for anything. We went to my mother in laws house for the usual peas and cabbage. Today I was smart and wore my yoga pants....no jeans for this girl right now. After eating and hanging out it was time to head home for our shot. We are to do the shot at the same time every night. I've learned that it's not the end of the world if it's not exactly the same time but we try to. Tonight we didn't have our photographer but we snapped a picture of our niece kissing my tummy. She wasn't as upset tonight as she was last night.

Tomorrow we go into the doctor to check our eggs. We will get to see how much they've grown and check my hormone levels. We can't wait to see how things are going.

From our family to your family...Happy New Year! For those of you struggling with fertility issues I send you lots of baby dust! It's a new year; therefore, start fresh with a positive attitude that this could be your year!

No comments:

Post a Comment