Sunday, January 4, 2015

IVF Shot #6

I'm beyond exhausted in the mornings. I wake up early but have no energy to get out of bed to even pee...that is so unlike me. I'm not a lazy person at all. My body is pumped up with so many hormones that I can't function like my normal self. I woke up around 7am but laid in bed until noon. I couldn't believe it. I haven't done that since high school. Once I got up I decided I was going to clean. My maid hasn't been here in the past two weeks (Yes I'm that spoiled girl that has a maid because I'm never home) and I love to clean but usually never have the time to do it. So today I decided I would stress relieve myself by cleaning. I know people freak out when I say that I love to clean but I do. My mom got onto me and told this is not the time to exhaust myself but I didn't because cleaning is a hobby. I cleaned out some stuff and cleaned a lot of things my maid doesn't. While I was cleaning today, I found my lazy dogs sleeping. Ha! Right now these are our three kids. Mikie and I may not have a human baby but we consider our dogs as our kids. We hate to be away from them, we spoil them, they are so excited to see us when we get home, and they love us unconditionally. I know when our miracle baby comes we will have some jealous fur babies.



Well tonight was shot #6. Tonight I wanted to reach over there and pull out my injection of menopur. I'm telling you that injection burns like HELL. I squeal, scream, and bite my finger every time. I'm so ready for that injection to be over with. The Cetrotide that I started last night doesn't burn but man it itches afterwards. I do have to say that tonight it didn't itch as long as it did last night. I do have a few marks on my stomach from the injections bruising me. My water balloons  aka ovaries are ready to pop. I look like I'm pregnant already with all the bloating. I also do not have much of an appetite....I don't have room for the food because the water balloons are taking up all the space. I get hunger pains but once I eat... I'm miserable and ready to puke. I've been eating smaller portions and drinking a lot of water. Tomorrow we go for blood work and another ultrasound. I'm excited to see how big the eggs have gotten. I'm also nervous since he reduced my medication...I'm hoping it didn't make the progress slow down. Tomorrow night I will update you on my appointment and shot #7.

No comments:

Post a Comment