Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Shot #2

Well today my stomach was so sore from my shot last night. I wore jeans to work and that wasn't a smart idea. I couldn't stand my jeans rubbing against the spot I got my shot. Another side effect I get from the injection is constipation. After one shot I already feel constipated. Ahhhh!

Tonight was shot #2! I've been instructed to mix two bottles of bravelle and two bottles of menopur with 1cc of solution. Mikie is my shot maker. Here is a picture of all the medicine and my hubby mixing it.
Today I worked a half day and then went to college station to pick up my niece. We love keeping her when her mom has to work. She was so excited to see me when I got to her house. We went to lunch and then drove home just in time to get my second injection. Laurie came over again and Makayla was our photographer. We put my niece on the bed next to me while I got my shot. She held my hand the entire time. I have to say that this medicine burns like heck. I just want to scream at the top of my lungs. I swear it feels like someone is putting out their cigarette on my tummy. I squealed a little bit tonight and I was biting my finger again. Audrina started to tear up and said "Auntie are you okay?" She gave me the biggest hug afterwards. It was so cute. Then she told Mikie "You made Auntie cry" lol. We were all laughing so hard. I survived another shot!!! ;)


After the shot we went over to the local bar. They were having steak/family night. We went to eat and watched Makayla sing. We didn't last til midnight but oh well. I love our simple life that is full of all the kids we love so much. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Well 2014 was one heck of an emotional roller coaster. We started out doing our first IVF in February, had one miscarriage, had two unsuccessful transfers, spent thousands of dollars, and we shed lots of tears. I don't wish this journey on anyone but God only gives his toughest battles to his strongest warriors. We've grown so much as a couple and pray that 2015 is our year! From our family to yours Happy New Years Eve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment