Friday, December 5, 2014

The Best Teammate

I couldn't ask for a better teammate while we go through this journey. My husband is nothing short of AMAZING! He has been at every doctors appointment no matter what the appointment is for. It could be a five minute appointment of getting blood drawn and he is right by my side. He has supported me so much throughout everything. He has been able to manage through my mood swings, my emotional roller coasters, and anything else I throw his way. I'm spoiled rotten with his love and all that he does for me. I couldn't ask for a better HUSBAND or teammate. He is my rock, my soul mate, my partner in crime, and my BEST FRIEND. I don't wish this journey on anyone but if its a journey you have to go through...I hope you have a great teammate. It takes two to tackle this journey and you cant blame one another. Don't get me wrong tough times can test a marriage or any relationship but I have to say our journey has only made us stronger. We've grown so much as a husband and wife. Our communication and being open with each other has grown too. We both know that we are going to continue to push and fight for what we want. No matter what the result we know that we have each other and that is all that matters in the end. A miracle baby would make our lives extra special but if we never get that miracle baby it wont break us apart.



No comments:

Post a Comment