Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Injection #1

Well my emotions have been building up to get ready for tonight. Yesterday I fought the worst hormonal migraine ever. I took all kinds of medicine and nothing was working. The lighting in my office and looking at a computer all day wasn't helping. I felt very sick to my stomach and just wanted to go home to go to sleep. Its month end and year end at work so I have a lot to do; therefore, I pushed through the day. Yesterday I got a phone call to pay the hospital and other fees. I felt so sick to my stomach after going through everything we have paid. Its so overwhelming....my baby will be our million dollar baby. After fighting a migraine and stressed about all the money we've spent...I finally had an emotional break down. It was a day that I asked myself "Why am I doing this?" But then after a phone call to my husband and sister....I was reminded why. Both of them always know exactly what to say to me. Mikie always tells me how much respect he has for me that I continue to push through all my fears, what an amazing wife I am, and how lucky he is to have me. Its always the small things he says that make my day. My sister always comforts my fears and helps talk me through the stress. I stress out so easy over things that I should just let be. I'm not perfect, I'm not rich, our journey won't be easy but I will continue to push through. I have my bad days but with my support system I keep going.


Well tonight was injection number one!!!! I've been thinking about the shot all day. I know what to expect a little since this is our second round but we mixed another medicine this time. I was so nervous about it burning. I got home and Mikie had already mixed the medicine and had the shot ready. I called my step mother in law to come give me the shot. She got here and I was stalling...lol. I wasn't ready but I'm never ready. I asked my sister in law to take a few pictures for the blog. I got on my bed and Mikie stood at my feet, Laurie stood on the side of the bed, and Makayla was on the bed taking pictures. Mikie always pinches my leg or feet to help keep my mind off my stomach. Laurie wiped my stomach with alcohol, then pinched my stomach, and stuck in the needle. I took a deep breathe and kept telling myself to calm down. When she started to inject the medicine it burned. It felt like a horrible bee sting. The actual needle didn't hurt but the medicine did. Once the shot was over, I just laid on the bed biting my finger. It itched a little bit afterwards. I explained to them that it burned and Mikie felt bad because he said this is only day one. :/ Overall I survived but I'm not looking forward to 10 days of this. I have to keep telling myself...BABY BABY BABY. It will all be worth it and one day I look back at this and laugh.



Well we have one day down and about 10 more to go. Baby Fisher is in the making. We are praying that 2015 is our year! We are ready to be parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment