Wednesday, December 17, 2014

WOW! WOW! WOW!

Wow!! I don't even know what to say. I cant say that I'm shocked but just amazed at how low people stoop to try to insult others. It's one thing if you don't like someone and you call them fat, psycho, or whatever. I mean it is still very childish but it isn't as bad as insulting someone's fertility issues. You may not like me and that is fine. I am who I am and I'm not going to change to try and gain your acceptance. If you think it's "funny" that I'm having to go through all of this....I hope Karma bites you hard. I wouldn't wish this journey on my worst enemy. No one should have to endure the pain, the tears, the financial burden, and everything else this journey causes. I wish no one to have to stress about the chances of never having a child they call their own. I wish no one the pain and roller coaster of emotions. I wish no one the hormonal headaches, the bruising from all the needles, the hormonal roller coaster, the unknown, or the thoughts of what if. If you don't agree with IVF that is your opinion and you have every right to it. Do not insults those who decide it is the route for them. If you don't like me or my blog....DONT READ IT. I know my life can seem interesting and I know jealousy can eat people up inside...but doesn't give you the right to stoop so low. I dont blog to gain sympathy...trust me I don't need sympathy. I've become very strong through everything I've been through. I blog about my journey in hopes to reach out to others who suffer the same thing as I do...trying to conceive. In this short period of my blog it has made people reach out to me who I haven't talked to in years. It has given a stranger the extra strength to keep pushing. I will continue with my blog until the end of my journey. You can make fun of it as long as you want...negative thoughts mean nothing to me.

Today I've realized how much support I do have and continue to have. I love all you that have been by my side through it all. I appreciate all of you who have reached out to me...rather it was at the beginning of journey, today, or in the days to come. All of your words and prayers mean the world to me. I know it's hard to find the right words to say but just reaching out to me says it all.

2 comments: