Sunday, February 8, 2015

Shot #3 and Ifly

Today my best friend took me to Ifly for a sky diving experience. She booked this flight about two weeks ago when I found out when my transfer would be. She wanted to do one last adventure before my transfer. I always let that woman talk me into things that I normally wouldn't do. I told her that I was still recovering from our Vegas Zip Line. I let her talk me into that too and I was cussing her name the whole way. They had to push me down the zip line because I wouldn't jump. LOL! We had so much fun today. Once we were done we were ready to call and make an appointment for sky diving. We told our instructor that I was having a transfer on Thursday and he told us to call today to make an appointment....HA! We thought hard about it but decided we would wait and do it for our 30th birthday. Jaime is always so good at taking care of me. The last three transfers she spent the 3 days of bed rest with me. I asked her to come visit me this weekend and of course she always says "YES". I'm spoiled with her friendship that we've had for over 16 years.

Here are a few pictures of from today....we are a hot mess together! ;)



Tonight was shot #3. I dread these shots every night. The actual shot doesnt hurt but the next couple of days the area is soooooooo SORE. Our bed is super tall and I was trying to get out of bed this morning. The way I jumped on my butt I about came unglued. I started whining and Mikie began to massage the area for me. I told him "Note to myself to never do that again." I was ready to cry.....it is so painful. Luckily Mikie was right there by me to help massage the area to make it feel better. I swear I'm so lucky to have him in my life. We went to eat lunch after IFly and I told Jaime that I never realize how spoiled I am until I go out with Mikie. I actually have to do things for myself...HA! He always does everything for me...not because I expect it but that is just the type of man he is. Tonight I was working on some stuff when Laurie came over. I kept stalling around and she said "Lets do this...its 8pm." I was dreading the shot tonight. The first night I was nervous and last night I was nervous but tonight I had to go back to the same area that already had a shot. I hate when I start having to do the same butt cheek that already had a shot....you eventually run out of spots. I mean I have enough butt to really never run out of spots but you have a limited area you can do shots in...LOL. It took about 5 minutes to do the shot and massage the area afterwards. After the shot we sat around the living room telling stories and laughing so hard. We always enjoy a few good jokes, stories, and laughs. I showed them our Good Luck Shirts. I washed them today and it made me get even more excited about the transfer.

 I hope these next three days fly by at work. I have alot of things planned for this week. A vendor is taking a few us out for lunch, my coworkers planned our traditional good luck lunch, spray tan appointment with Kristina, and acupuncture. Busy...Busy...Busy week but we are ready to transfer our two embryos. I've been praying extra hard this weekend and will being praying even harder the closer it gets. I know our time will come but I sure hope God thinks its time for us to be parents...WE ARE READY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment