Monday, February 16, 2015

Acupuncture..First Day out

Sunday I was released off bed rest. I didn't want to do anything too stressful or hard on my body. I decided to take a little trip to Walmart and walk around. It was nice to get out and see daylight again. Once I got home I signed onto to work and caught up on emails. I worked pretty much on and off all day. It was nice to get caught up.

Last night my little niece and her mom came over to visit and bring me a valentine gift. She was so happy to see us but was mad that I couldn't hold her. She sat on the bed next to me when I got my shot. She kept asking me if I was okay. She didn't like that I had to get two shots. I rolled over to get the one in my stomach and she said hold my hand Auntie. When we got done she told Mikie it was his turn to get his shot. Lol. We all laughed. She sure does love her Auntie and cried so hard when she had to leave. I talked to her today and she was ready to come back. I bought us matching jackets and she told her mom "I put on my Tori jacket and I go to her house now." Lol. I think she had a clue that something is going on...I think jealousy is already coming out.

When I woke up this morning my allergies were horrible. I couldn't stop sneezing and my nose was running like crazy. I called the doctor to see if I could take Benadryl. He asked me not to take anything right now. You can take Benadryl when you are pregnant but he wants to wait. He is taking every precaution that he can. I'm fine with that but man I was suffering today. It lasted all day long and I'm still sneezing. I hate this Texas weather we have.

Today I had my acupuncture appointment. I had to go to the Houston location today because I worked from home. I drove to my sisters house and she drove us there. Chris was excited to see me today and asked me how my transfer went. He said he had a really good feeling about it. He put in several needles this time or at least it seemed that way. When he stuck one in my stomach he hit a sore spot and I almost came unglued. My stomach is so sore and bruised from the Heparin shots. He told me that my body is very sensitive from all the hormones too.

Tomorrow I go back to work for one day. I'm only going into the office twice a week. I'm trying to put as little stress on my body as possible. I'm very excited though to see all my coworkers. You spend so much of your time at work that your coworkers become family. All of them have been checking up on me and are excited to see me as well. I have my shot at 830am so I have to wait until my shot before I head in.

I've had alot of people ask about my acupuncture clinic. Here is a picture of his business card. If you are in the Houston or Woodlands area...I highly recommend Chris or Kelly. They are both wonderful.


Tonight was Progesterone Shot #11 and Heparin Shot #9. I'm tired of getting poked by needles but I just keep my mind focused on the prize. I hate the Heparin shot because my stomach is starting to thicken up and it's hard to push the needle through. I'm running out of spots on my stomach too. I don't really care for the progesterone injection either because I have so much progesterone in my body already. The more you add the more it burns and the area is very tender as well. I pretty much hate both injections but it's not the end of the world. I'm still freezing to death from the Heparin. I've also noticed that my gums are sensitive when I brush my teeth. When I floss my gums bleed so easy. Other than all those wonderful side effects and details...I'm surviving. Ha! All of this pain will all be worth it when I have my miracle baby.

Here is a picture of my stomach with all the bruising.


We are only 10 days away from result day!!! I told Mikie today that I'm so relaxed this time. I'm not in a rush for testing day like I was in the past. I don't know if it's that I'm really just calm this round from acupuncture or if I just dont want to face that day. I'm staying positive but it's still a hard day to face when you've been let down so much in the past. He has been so supportive and reminds me that we are in this together. No matter what we always have each other. I do want to thank all of you for your continued prayers and support. It means alot to us! We've gained so much support from our blog. We are so blessed to have all the prayers and support! Team Baby Fisher!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment