Saturday, June 6, 2015

The Most Beautiful Sound

I feel so bad for not updating my blog. Its been a busy week and I'm so exhausted by the time I think about updating it.

Last Monday was the most beautiful sound my ears have ever heard. We got to hear the heart beats of Baby A and Baby B. Baby A beat at 113 and Baby B beat at 117. I couldn't believe my ears and eyes. I was listening and watching my baby girls hearts beat. It brought tears to my eyes. I never thought the day would come that I would ever witness this. Everyone keeps asking if we are excited. The truth is we aren't as excited as we should be. We've been through so many ups and downs. We didn't want to get too excited and then something happen. Each day though it sinks in a little more and more. Mikie smiled ear to ear the whole way to the car. He kept saying "Babe we are going to be parents!" It really hit him that day but we still walk on egg shells. I think we will officially jump for joy when we get out of the first trimester. The only good thing about IVF is that we get weekly ultrasounds. If we would have gotten pregnant naturally then we wouldn't get to witness our babied grow from such a tiny seed. Yesterday marked 7 weeks pregnant for Jade. Our babies are now the size of blueberries. We also know that there is a slight chance that we could only end up with one. All the appointments are going very well and the babies are growing at the same pace. We still have to be prepared for anything since we aren't pass the "safe" zone. We have talked and both said that we will be thrilled with twins and thrilled with one. Our ultimate goal is just to be parents. Boy or Girl. Twins or One. All we want is for a tiny human being to be ours that call us "mommy and daddy".

We've been throwing names back and forth to each other. The only thing we have 100% agreed on is the middle names. My Nanny passed away two years ago. She was a woman that I always looked up to and loved so much. Her middle name is "Faye" and we have decided to use her middle name for one of our baby girl's middle name. Mikie has a grandmother who passed away more than 10 years ago. She loved and adored Mikie as if he was her own son. She spoiled him rotten and always cooked him his favorite food. I never got to meet her but heard nothing but good things. Her middle name was "Avis" and we have decided to use her middle name for the other baby girl. I think it will be so neat that they both have their great grandmother's middle names. We have a few first names but I keep changing my mind. I will decide soon and leave it but probably after the first trimester. I'm ready to get monogrammed items! :)

We decided to go ahead and pick dates for the baby showers. Time is flying by and before you know it the babies will be here. Jade rented a book from the library about twin pregnancy. It told her that we should do the baby showers between 24 and 30 weeks pregnant. For my wedding we did three different showers. I work 70 miles from home, my home town is 30 miles from Sealy, and now we live in Sealy. We decided to do three baby showers; therefore, no one has to drive far. It looks like October and November will be booked with showers. I'm so excited! :)

Jade is starting to feel more pregnancy symptoms. She is ready to take on the twin challenge because everyone has doubted her. She knows she is little and tiny but she said she can DO IT! I think this past week has been rough for her. Her symptoms haven't ever been this strong before. I'm sure deep inside she is a little scared. She told me she has gained more weight. I can't help but get excited about all her symptoms and weight gain. I'm telling her "grow belly, grow belly". When her husband sends me pictures of her feeling bad I can't help but think..."Thank God that isn't me". I don't know that I could handle all that. I give all you pregnant women props! It's pretty crazy how I get some of her pregnancy symptoms. She will call about a crazy dream and sure enough I had one too. She told me how exhausted she was on Sunday and sure enough I slept all day Sunday. It is crazy how I'm having sympathy pregnancy symptoms. Lol. I also can't help but be so thankful for her. She has one of the biggest hearts that I know. She has opened her heart and helped make my dream reality. I get teary eyes just writing that. I will never be able to thank her enough. No matter how much money we are paying her or how many times I tell her thank you...it won't ever be enough. Like my mom said...Jade will forever be apart of our family. She will be Auntie Jade to our beautiful girls. We are so lucky and blessed.

On Tuesday, my hubby and I celebrated three years of marriage. I can't believe we have been together for a total of 9 years. I never thought 9 years ago we would get married and have kids. He always told me that he would never get married and never have kids. He changed his mind fast and wanted both. I mean I am pretty amazing...Why wouldn't he want to marry me and have kids. Lol. It is crazy to think we met at crawfish boil and exchanged numbers at Beasley Bash. We both have changed alot and I look forward to spending another 100 years together. He is my ROCK, my best friend, my biggest supporter, best teammate, and greatest husband. He spoils me rotten with his love. Unfortunately, I got sick on our anniversary. I came down with a cold and came home early from work. I slept from 2pm until 7pm. I came home to the sweetest card and gorgeous roses. I woke up to dinner cooked and served on the table. In the middle of the night our AC broke. I told him we would never forget this anniversary. Lol. Luckily we got the AC fixed and it was all covered under warranty. Everyone teased us about enjoying our last anniversary in peace and quiet. Next year when we celebrate 4 years; we will be a family of four. We both cannot wait.

We go back to the doctor on Monday for another ultrasound. I look forward to Mondays and seeing our baby girls. I want to thank all of you for your continued support, prayers, and love. We have the best support team ever. My babies are so loved already.

If you haven't yet go to facebook at look up Team Baby Fisher. We posted videos of the heart beat and we update the page pretty often.

Please keep my friend in your prayers. She went through IVF and transferred two babies in her surro mom. We need all the prayers we can get for them. It is their second round and we hope that their dreams come true. They get results next week!

My handsome hubby and I at our cousin's gender reveal party. 

Love my Hayden! 

My beautiful roses. My husband says "You know how stupid they look at me when I say I need pink roses for an anniversary" I hate red roses with a passion. They are so ugly. I love pink roses. He gets me a dozen pink roses and has them put a white rose for each year we've been married. There are three white roses but the other two are in the back. 

Our beautiful diaper cake that Aunt Bev made us. 

Happy 3 years to my hubby. 

Today we celebrated these two. I cohosted their gender reveal party. They are having a BOY! 

One of our baby girls from last week's ultrasound

A beautiful bracelet that I received in the mail from one of our supporter. Thank you again Jennifer Gillen for this gorgeous bracelet. 

We ended 2014 with a wish that our dreams would become reality in 2015. Here we are in 2015 and we are future mommies. She is having a BOY. 
My handsome nephew this past weekend. He is such a Ham! 
Our sweet friend and supporter Treva Bialas bought our girls all of these goodies. 

Treva had her talented sister in law make us some cute and delicious cookies. 

Love my Hutchy poo. 

Love my best friend Kristina. We had a naked party at the spray tan place. We love Tropical Haven and the owner. She is such a sweetheart! 









No comments:

Post a Comment