Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Testing Day 1

Today began the testing journey of IVF. We have decided that IVF is the best option for us. If anyone knows me they know that I do not like needles one bit. I had to get 13 tubes of blood drawn today for testing....YUCK!!! I hated every second of it but I did it like a champ. My husband went to the appointment with me and he got more worked up over it than I did. He felt very bad for me that I had to give so much blood. (He is a great team player when it comes to us.) The nurses were so comforting and kept my mind off the entire thing. After the blood work, I did my first vaginal ultrasound. Everything looked great on the ultra sound. After a few hours, I received the phone call saying my hormone blood work came back normal. The other half of my blood work was sent off for testing. We scheduled our next testing day for next week. I'm a nervous wreck about this test because I have to be put to sleep. All I can think about during this time of nervousness is what the ending result will be.....A BABY!! I get so excited thinking that in my near future I will have a baby....something we have wanted so bad for the past two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment